Required SkillsClient Relations Document Management English Italian Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Opening and closing the office;
- Handling of telephone calls, both incoming and outgoing;
- Greeting clients who attend to the office for meetings;
- Chasing clients for upcoming deadlines;
- Attending at authorities to submit statutory documents;
- General upkeep of the office, taking care of consumables and stationery;
- Binding of financial statements;
- Filing and document management;
- Assist the Managing Director and the other Managers where required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Team worker and takes initiative;
- Very good telephone skills and excellent verbal communication;
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office tools;
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, communication, organization, administrative, and stress management skills;
- Have a driving license and have his or her transport;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- The knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset