Required SkillsAccuracy Answering Telephones Attention to Detail Client Relations Communication English Multi-Tasking Organizational Psychology of Work Time Management
Broadwing Ltd. is an award-winning Recruitment Agency based in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for managing all inquiries and liaising with Managers and Recruiters;
- Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner;
- Greet and direct candidates and clients when visiting the office;
- Understand the client’s requirements, job specification, and request missing information to support recruiters;
- Follow up regularly with respective clients to make sure the latest vacancies are up to date;
- Ongoing communication with recruiters to coordinate tasks and ensure candidates, companies and other activities are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Registering of prospective clients and leads;
- Ensuring clients sign the T&C’s, uploading them into the system along with any pertinent information;
- Keeping the open vacancies updated on a regular basis;
- Keeping the CRM, ATS (Application Tracking System) and website up to date at all times;
- Replying to all candidates that register through our website or by email;
- Reply to messages on the company Facebook pages;
- Making sure all jobs promoted on social media platforms;
- Posting on various job boards while maintaining a list of the active marketing channels being used;
- Register candidates that apply via job boards or social media;
- Assign candidates to recruiters;
- Attending meetings with Managers or Recruiters when needed;
- Record placements and relevant data;
- Produce and analyse weekly/monthly performance reports;
- Be creative by suggesting ideas on how to improve the workflow and documentation;
- Making new contacts via social media (including Job boards, Facebook and LinkedIn);
- Attend company activities to represent the company and generate new leads;
- Keeping the company Manual of all processes up to date;
- Other duties may be assigned according to the exigencies of the company.
- At least 1 year of experience in an Administration environment;
- Candidates with a University degree or experience in a similar role will be given preference.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English;
- Fluency in other languages is considered an asset;
- Possess IT literacy skills;
- Take initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Be capable of multitasking and handling stress;
- Be confident, outgoing and have a positive personality.
What We Offer
- A young, dynamic and multicultural company;
- Exposure to working with clients involved in a wide array of industries;
- Ultra-modern, luxury penthouse office with panoramic views;
- Team-building activities and social events.