Required SkillsClient Relations Computer Customer Service ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Internet Research
Our client is an award-winning Recruitment Agency based in Malta.
Job Responsibility and Duties
- Using our CRM system to register all candidates that apply to our website and where relevant email or call candidates to invite them to our office for an interview;
- Issuing job adverts ads using multiple recruitment channels including job portals and social media sources;
- Sourcing potential candidates through different channels and through own connections;
- Processing applications and keeping our CRM always up-to-date;
- Create a handbook of all processes of the recruitment function;
- Maintaining a database of candidates for different job roles and positions;
- Collecting documentation from candidates and such documents to be stored on our CRM system;
- Acting as a point of reference for new hires regarding the process of collecting the required documentation;
- Carry out the necessary background checks regarding new hires before the start date;
- Assist and guide any new recruiters that may be employed from time to time;
- Constantly visit our website and keep all job orders in order and up-to-date;
- Carrying out research on candidates via social media as part of due diligence and report to management anything suspicious;
- Maintaining guidelines for Hiring Managers on documentation that need to be provided from candidates;
- Constantly strive and give suggestions to improve the selection, screening and security processes;
- Attending company activities and other activities when asked to by management in order to represent and promote the company’s services;
- Constantly keep up-to-date with what is happening in the recruitment environment and come out with suggestion where needed.
- At least 1 years' experience working in Recruitment or HR. Candidates with a Bachelor of Psychology qualification will be given preference.
- Must be outgoing, have a flair in sales and passionate about meeting people;
- Must have good understanding of the recruitment environment and have excellent skills with Social Media;
- Must have excellent English both written and spoken.
- Being a start up company opportunities for career growth are endless. On the job training will also be provided.