Rental Sales Agent
Required SkillsClient Networking Communication Confidence Customer Requirements Driving License English Microsoft Office Persistence Problem Solving
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer;
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs;
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations;
- Meet all sales and service standards;
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch;
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner;
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed;
- Ask about customer experience with Enterprise; recording feedback to improve future rental experience;
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental;
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow;
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- A minimum o O level Education;
- At least 1 year of customer service or sales experience;
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred;
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, any other languages will be considered an asset;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service;
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours.