Required SkillsAnswering Telephones Appointment Setting Calling Clients Client Relations Dutch French German Payments Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out daily arrival and departure checks;
- Advising our international guests by email and phone;
- Responsible for the maintenance of our property management systemand other hotel specific systems as well as all our guest and customer data;
- Checking the reservations as well as our incoming payments;
- Processing various guest enquiries;
- Implementing our Standard Operating Procedure;
- Keeping monthly overnight statistics and process commissions.
- Holding professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- At least 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in one of the following languages: German, Dutch or French.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- A team player with a high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
- Ability to multi-task and to work well in a high-profile environment.