Reservations Supervisor (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAnalytical Client Networking Communication Data Gathering Diploma in Hotel Management English German Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading and building up the Malta division of the reservations department;
- Conducting training for the reservation agents and coordinators;
- Monitoring our operational standards as well as ensuring the compliance and further development of our standard operating procedures;
- Supporting our hotel staff in the area of reservations;
- Looking after the central preparation of guest arrivals and the controlling and monitoring of our credit card handling;
- Maintaining our guest and customer data;
- Keeping monthly overnight statistics and process commissions.
- Holding professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- At least 3 years' in a similar role, in the reservation / front office department;
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a team leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- An independent worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation;
- A team player and team leader with high social competence, who can build a team from scratch;
- A high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
- Ability to multi-task and to work well in a high-profile environment.