Required SkillsCommunication Coordination Human Resources Monitoring Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the site supervisors and team leader for different projects;
- Provide on-going support to individuals, determine their requirements and accurately assess resource needs whilst providing sufficient capacity to be in line with the company’s goals;
- Start the day ahead of scheduled starting time to monitor staff’s punctuality on different sites;
- Any type of leave, be it sick leave or annual leave must be recorded accurately and re-confirmed with staff accordingly;
- Monitoring staff’s performance via attitude, concerns and workload is of crucial importance and is done through weekly site visits;
- Translating all acquired knowledge into a set of KPI’s;
- Monitoring of attire and replacing uniforms where necessary;
- Monitoring and recording of staff clocking out behaviour;
- Checking of time-sheets every Monday and recording them on the site allocation and time-sheet checklist;
- Passing on time-sheets not later than Tuesday to be inputted on Epicor;
- Taking into account when the end of the month is on a weekday to carry out the latter accordingly. Also, time-sheets have to be submitted not later than the 2nd day of the month;
- Ensuring each employee who drives a van has his vehicle checked via the hands-on system by comparing the previous week to ensure employees started and left home on time as per site allocation;
- Organising and coordinating the shifting of tools with the store manager from site to site;
- Scheduling short meetings with every project leader a month ahead and re-confirming the works that were already planned for the following week.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Attention to detail.