Responsible Gaming Manager (B2C) (m/f/x)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? You have strong knowledge of Responsible Gaming and GDPR Player Protection matters? If so, you may have found your tribe in the Responsible Gaming Team here at Tipico! In this role, you will ensure the effectiveness of minor protection and player protection in day-to-day operations, and manage our Responsible Gaming Team.
Your daily playground:
- You will supervise the day-to-day operational workflow of the RG team, in line with specifies SLAs and KPIs. This includes both online and retail B2C cases.
- You will manage the scheduling for the RG Analysts, perform team and individual quality checks and provide regular training for the team.
- You will ensure that the quality schemes are carried out on a monthly basis.
- We always strive to become better every day. You will update regularly departmental procedures, align processes and ensure an effective communication flow within the Customer Operations management team.
- Our customers are our main focus. You will review effectiveness of minor protection / player protection throughout Customer Operations, be the First Line of Defense, identify risks and propose appropriate mitigations.
- You will support with any audit processes and act as a point of contact for external stakeholders (ADR, authorities) for RG based queries, when required.