Revenue Planning Specialist
Required SkillsAnalytical Balance Sheet Budgeting Forecasting Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Reporting Risk analysis Strategic Thinking Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the Business Partners to translate strategies into plans and budgets, help in defining financial & operational targets to steer the performance of the Company;
- Prepare detailed analysis and presentation of all financials including the main drivers of the business including risks and opportunities, then present to both the management team and international stakeholders;
- Support all planning activities and financial analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, commercial developments, and long-term planning;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in building budgets and delivering targets;
- Challenge budget plans and identify areas of operational improvement;
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasts in line with deadlines and targets;
- Build and analyse financial planning models;
- Contribute month end closing process for Revenue and Direct Cost, and analyse variances by the end of each month;
- Interpret results and identify trends proactively, highlighting issues, working in partnership with the business to plan appropriate actions to mitigate impact against the risk;
- Identify and deliver revenue and working capital efficiency opportunities;
- Final comments and preparation of Performance Trend report to management;
- Prepare custom reports that meet content, quality and schedule requirements.
- University degree in either Economics, Accounting, Business Data Analysis or ACCA students in their final stages of their studies;
- Excellent accounting knowledge, trending and technical skills to produce detailed and accurate forecast models.
- Able to distinguish between the urgent and the important;
- Comfortable working in a very fast-changing environment;
- Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills with a strategic mind set;
- Computer Literacy is considered as a must;
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills accompanied with problem solving techniques.