Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking English Organisational and Time Management Risk analysis Risk Assessment Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborating closely with the Manager Risk Advisory Services to plan, design and implement the company's risk management framework;
- Providing input in relation to the risk appetite and ensuring that operation activities are carried out in alignment with the set risk appetite;
- Keeping abreast of the relative directives, regulations, technical standards, and other rules, and ensuring their on-going maintenance and implementation;
- Coordinate risk assessments to identify, analyse and evaluate risks affecting the firm;
- Conducting assessments to ensure that procedures are kept relevant and that the required controls are effective;
- Actively interacting with senior personnel and other units/departments to ensure a smooth and optimum development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework into the firm’s risk culture;
- Helping clients develop a risk awareness culture;
- Assisting clients in reviewing their risk management function, evaluating the impact of any changes in practices on the clients’ business volumes, customer acceptance rates and other relevant areas;
- Assisting clients in preparing change documentation for escalation and approval as necessary;
- Assisting clients in developing and maintaining risk indicators and monitoring their performance;
- Assisting clients in preparing the business risk assessments, customer risk assessments and jurisdictional risk assessments.
- A university degree in Risk, Economics, Finance, or relevant field of study;
- Possession of a post-graduate degree in a discipline relevant to the role and/or recognised qualification in Risk Management will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
- The candidate should be assertive and self-confident to carry out the responsibilities within the risk management function;
- The candidate should have the ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and produce high quality work;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on one’s initiative as necessary.