Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Required SkillsBrand Marketing Business Development Client Networking Communication Confidence Marketing Plans Problem Solving Promotion Relationships Social Media Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Maritime Training Center, specialized in yacht crew training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Operational Manager;
- Follow up with the leads coming through marketing campaigns in a timely manner and work on conversion to sales;
- Programming, Creating and/or Coordinating Social Media campaigns in liaison with the Business Dev. Manager and Digital Agency;
- Regularly maintaining Leads database, scanning the past/present requests and sending emails and conducting calls to update them about new courses/offers;
- Assisting Business Dev. Manager in the field, conducting regular site visits for networking and business development purposes;
- Developing business with the agencies and affiliates located overseas in liaison with the Business Development Manager;
- Keeping track of the sectoral events and industry news in Malta and abroad and look for opportunities for new business development;
- Assisting the Training Coordinator and Instructors in their communication with the prospective students.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Proven record of sales and marketing in the service industry;
- Experience in working with KPI;
- Proven record of experience and skill on writing digital marketing content;
- Holding a Bachelors' Degree in the related fields is an asset.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, a second language will be a plus;
- Good command in using Microsoft Office Programs;
- Energetic personality, who can reflect the notion of the Nautical lifestyle;
- Positive attitude, ability to perform and multitasking during busy periods;
- Highly skilled in using social media tools, following the latest trends and ability to create/manage sales campaigns through SM tools;
- Ability to think out-of-the-box;
- A flare for marketing and sales with great interpersonal skills.