Sales Executive (German Speaking)
Required SkillsBusiness Development Client Networking Confidence German Negotiation Sales
Our client is a corporate services provider specialized in company formations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting directly to CEO;
- Working closely with the AML officer and inspecting the KYC’s to pass onto the relevant officer;
- Understand clients’ requirements, guide them towards workable solutions within their expected budgets and subsequently issue quotations as required promptly;
- Following up on existing clients;
- Provide customers with accurate and detailed information about our products and services;
- Delivering outstanding customer service and developing client relations;
- Works to maximize sales and meet targets in the short and long term.
- Experience in direct sales is requested;
- Corporate Service sales will be considered an asset;
- Training will be provided.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken German and English;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a keen eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational skills and time management skills;
- Fast learner and passion for sales.