Sales Representative (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCustomer Needs Customer Requirements Driving Licence Maltese Microsoft Office Organisational Organisational and Time Management Sales Scheduling Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company specialised in HVAC solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist customers in finding the product they require;
- Promote company’s extensive range of products and give advice on product selection;
- Secure and follow up on orders to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction;
- Prepare quotations and product documentation as required;
- Assist in the collection of payments from customers;
- Maintain and promote a good long lasting relationship with customers;
- Answer customer queries;
- Deal with customer’s disputes, complaints and warranty claims;
- Keep the shop area clean, tidy and up to date;
- Receive and store delivery of stock;
- Load, unload and deliver products to customers in a safe and timely manner;
- Schedule outside appointments with prospective new customers.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Be computer literate and hold a basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Hold a Driving Licence and a good conduct;
- Technical knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Be customer and sales focused;
- Be detail oriented, professional and have a positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Have time management skills.