Required SkillsACCA Account Management Attention to Detail Communication English Microsoft Office Payroll Reconciliation Self-motivation TAX VAT
Our client offers Corporate Services, Advisory and Tax Solutions in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a portfolio of clients ranging in various industries;
- Perform various monthly procedures and reconciliations including bank, vendors, accounts receivable etc.;
- Assist in the review and enhancement of internal control processes and procedures;
- Compile of the monthly management accounts;
- Generate daily financial reports for management;
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the finance function and maintain good working relationships across the organisation;
- Prepare VAT returns, payroll, tax computations etc.;
- Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and bankers;
- Promote the organisation’s values by fostering a culture of professionalism and teamwork;
- Other duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
- Have a minimum of three years of working experience in a similar role;
- Hold a University degree or ACCA qualification;
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel and have advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Italian would be considered an asset;
- Experience in the corporate services sector in Malta will be considered an advantage.
- Be able to thrive working as part of a team with minimal supervision;
- Have a positive approach towards challenges;
- Have excellent problem-solving skills;
- Be well versed in the principles of corporate governance and company statutory requirements.