Senior Accounts Executive
Required SkillsAccounts Microsoft Office Organizational QuickBooks Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to a portfolio of clients;
- Conduct general accounting, maintaining accounting records and monthly management accounts preparation;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors;
- Train, mentor and assist junior accountants;
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- In possession of an Accounting degree, ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Experience in payroll and Quickbooks is considered an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.