Senior Accounts Officer
Required SkillsClient Relations Customer Needs Financial Statements Payroll Reporting Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller;
- Contribute to the efficient and effective running of the client accounting department;
- Executing daily tasks with strong attention to detail;
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Have calls and meetings with clients when necessary;
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other ad-hoc reporting as per deadlines;
- Contribute, together with the financial controller and other team members, to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm with billing, reconciliations, and management reporting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Be in the latter stages of ACCA or a fully qualified accountant.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be organized, meticulous and have good analytical skills;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Attention to detail.