Required SkillsAdvisory Cash Floats Consultancy Customer Needs English Maltese Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists a diversified portfolio of clients in various business transactions;
- Be in contact with clients in order to gather the information and documentation needed for required tasks to be carried out successfully;
- Preparation of Company valuations and of Business Plans;
- Drafting of Feasibility reports;
- Preparation of Cash and Financial Projections ;
- Reengineering business processes;
- Preparation of applications for EU funding and Tax incentives.
- Holding a university degree, ACCA or ACA or in the final stages of obtaining such qualification;
- At least 3 years' working experience in an Advisory or Consultancy department.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in Maltese and English;
- Able to work on own initiative and with a team;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented.