Senior Affiliate Manager (Ecommerce and Nutrition)
Required SkillsClient Networking Client Relations Communication CPA Fraud KPI Reporting Marketing Plans Negotiation Organizational Product Sales Self-motivation Teamwork
Our client is a leading international e-commerce and brand creation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Hunt for new top performing affiliates, networks and publishers;
- Responsible for key relationship management with affiliates, pubs and affiliate networks;
- Responsible for KPI Management;
- Negotiate payout structures (CPC, CPA, CPL);
- Help affiliate partners exceed their revenue objectives;
- Responsible for International stakeholder management;
- Responsible for Fraud management;
- Manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers;
- Travel to conferences all over the world;
- Act as a product owner of the affiliate platform;
- Work closely with the product, Legal and Compliance teams.
- Have at least 3 years of affiliate marketing experience with a track record of hitting targets;
- Have previous experience in Nutra and/or ecommerce experience or similar verticals;
- Have a book of business;
- Have previous experience with affiliate tracking systems;
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Be a team player;
- Be highly motivated, energetic, results oriented person with great communication and organizational skills;
- Be able to make quick decisions and work in a dynamic and extremely fast moving environment.