Senior Associate Lawyer
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Documentation Law Privacy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a high quality legal service to all our clients;
- Advise our clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters;
- Business structures and restructuring;
- Develop and maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals;
- Draft contracts and other legal documents;
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures;
- Providing prompt and concise legal advice and specific solutions-oriented support to all the company’s departments.
- Holding a Law degree; a Masters degree from a reputable University will be considered an asset;
- Licence to practice law in Malta;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in advising on complex corporate and commercial matters;
- Will be considered an asset experience in:
working on a wide-range of corporate transactions, ideally on high-value cross-border M&A transactions; or
on intellectual property matters (contentious and non-contentious); or
on financial services or gaming regulation; or
advising on competition law matters, including merger control filings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages will be a plus;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail;