Senior Associate Lawyer
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Client Networking Client Relations Communication Consultancy Law Privacy Trading
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing general legal advice support and assistance;
- Structuring and licensing of investment funds and other investment services firms;
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts;
- Advising asset managers concerning their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and advising on MiFID-related issues for local and international clients.
- A minimum of 4 years' of experience in a similar role;
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or experience in regulatory financial services;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive;
- Well-developed situation-handling skills;
- Be technology adept and have excellent computer skills;
- Be flexible and welcoming to change;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Be meticulous and have a keen eye for detail, have exceptionally good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress;
- Be capable of forming strong, lasting, and meaningful relationships with others while maintaining firm adherence to legal standards;
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication that the legal profession demands;
- Able to handle tasks with-out supervision.