Senior Associate Lawyer – Corporate
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Client Networking Communication Compliance Consultancy Privacy Training
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be part of the Corporate Legal team;
- Provide legal advice in connection with a variety of commercial agreements, property-related matters company formation, corporate governance, shareholder agreements and regulatory matters.
- A minimum of 5 years' of experience in a similar role;
- Holding the warrant to practice as a lawyer in Malta;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be meticulous and have a keen eye for detail;
- Have exceptionally good problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail.