Senior Audit Associate
Required SkillsACCA Accounts Audit
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Allocation of audit jobs to staff depending on their capabilities and experience.
- Assisting the staff in the planning of audit jobs.
- Carrying out reviews of audit assignments.
- Providing training and mentoring of staff.
- Preparation of departmental budgets and departmental performance reports,
- Whilst carrying out audit jobs for a portfolio of private companies registered in Malta, of increased complexity.
- Possess relative qualifications in accountancy from the University of Malta or ACCA.
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues.
- Capable of working within a team, inspire, mentor and manage a team of individuals working to demanding deadlines.
- Be smart, highly motivated, and well presented.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.