Required SkillsAAT Bookkeeping Caseware Client Relations English Maltese Microsoft Office Supervising Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The selected candidate will be responsible to perform and lead the financial audits of local and international clients in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, in order to obtain the required evidence to issue an appropriate audit opinion.
- Pre-audit planning for audit engagements;
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures;
- Preparation of financial statement reports;
- Conducting audit tests;
- Reviewing audit documentation and preparation of documentation to support audit jobs;
- Interacting with clients and managing the field audit approach together with the Supervisors and Managers.
- Must possess or be in the final stages of achieving a qualification in accounting (ACCA or University Degree);
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and ideally Maltese;
- Must have computer literacy in MS Office. Knowledge of CaseWare is considered an asset;
- Good communication, interpersonal and coordination skills;
- Deadline and results-oriented;
- Must be independent, proactive, flexible and committed.