Our Client is a provider of trust and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing management accounts, including;
- Posting of cash and journals in the nominal ledgers;
- Preparing loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts;
- Reconciliation of bank and other ledger balances;
- Calculation and accrual of company expenses;
- Assist with the compilation of management accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Assist with the transfer of the trial balance information into the financial statements template;
- Preparation of trust and company accounts in accordance with applicable legislation as delegated by the Team Leader;
- Prepare the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements;
- Assisting with auditors’ queries;
- Undertake the annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared.
- ‘A’ Levels with accounting subjects;
- Relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Have a solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision.