Senior Compliance Advisor
Required SkillsAML Business Development CFT Communication Compliance MLRO Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Development and management of systems adopted by the department, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency;
- Participation in both short and long-term projects in which our staff are either seconded to clients or carry out compliance-related duties at the offices of clients;
- Leading and contributing to financial crime compliance advisory projects;
- Provide ongoing technical and operational assistance to MLROs and Compliance Officers;
- Assisting clients with the drawing up and updating of AML/CFT risk assessments;
- Leading AML/CFT projects and providing support to team members to ensure that all projects are executed in a timely manner.
- Coaching, mentoring, and guiding other advisors;
- Carry out training workshops of AML/CFT;
- Providing internal support to the companies forming part of the Group of companies.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role;
- Holding a university degree or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames;
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Work with minimal supervision;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented.