Senior Corporate and Compliance Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Compliance Corporate Services Due Diligence Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintain company registers;
- Co-ordinate and handle day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Prepare and submit statutory filings as well as perform other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collect and verify due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures;
- Implement in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Re-evaluate clients in line with quality and risk management policies;
- Liaise relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Update records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- Have a good understanding of Maltese company law;
- Have excellent written and spoken English;
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation;
- Be able to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike;
- Be able to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude;
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.