Senior Corporate Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Communication Documentation Interpersonal Law Microsoft Office Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Manager Corporate Services;
- Supervising the assigned team members while providing the necessary support, training and mentoring required, for them to successfully fulfill their role;
- Reviewing and improving internal procedures;
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in a timely manner;
- Providing corporate advice to potential and existing clients;
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters;
- Be present in corporate meetings and keep minutes;
- Honoring service level agreements in the shortest time frame whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations;
- Maintaining an open dialogue with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings;
- Opening/closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed;
- Liaising and corresponding with inhouse lawyers, accountants and auditors on behalf of clients;
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
- Holding a university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field;
- At least 3 years` experience in a corporate administrative role.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English;
- Sound working knowledge of Company Law;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages and be ready to learn company-specific software if required;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation;
- Work with minimal supervision, be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames.