Senior Finance Executive
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
- Working diligently within the accounting & tax team to ensure the smooth operation of all finance items
- Assist in the monthly closing process
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reporting to the board
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Assist in the annual statutory audit process and the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparing and submitting of the quarterly VAT returns
- Perform day to day tasks such as invoice issuing to customers, invoice processing and other required tasks
- General ledger duties (postings, reconciliations, accruals & prepayments)
- Reconcile intercompany transactions and balances
- Liaising with external consultants such as third party accountants and tax consultants
- Other related accountancy or administrative duties necessary to meet the team’s requirements
- Maintaining regular communication with team members, with members within the finance team and other internal members across different departments
- Newly or quasi-qualified in finance, accounting or a related field
- 2 years’ experience in accounting is considered as an asset
- Experience in iGaming is considered as an asset, but not required
- Proficient in use of MS Office mainly Excel and Word
- Experience in use of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) will be considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!