Senior Finance Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Filing Finance Invoicing Leadership Planning Time Management
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post expenditure in the system;
- Process invoices;
- Perform relevant reconciliations such as suppliers’ and bank reconciliations;
- Assist in end of month closing procedures;
- Check thoroughly that information received is correct prior to postings;
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or correct transactions;
- Post and process journal entries;
- Support supervisory staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks;
- Maintain adequate filing in order;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Have at least a Diploma in Accountancy, AAT or ACCA;
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be organised and able to reach targets;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines;
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required;
- Planning, organisation and time management skills;
- Strong sense of leadership and learning orientation.