Senior Fund Accountant
Required SkillsBloomberg Client Networking Communication Microsoft Office NAV Payments Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our Client is a leading player in Trusts and Fund Administration.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations;
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations;
- Review the net asset value;
- Assistance with any client queries related to the NAV calculation;
- Liaison with external service providers in a professional manner;
- Assistance in the off year-end audit and preparation of annual financial statements;
- The payment/transfer of fund expenses;
- Dealing with auditors;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery;
- Training and assisting more junior staff.
- Holding a University degree in Accountancy or Banking and Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification;
- At least 2 years' experience in fund administration.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and Bloomberg terminal;
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments;
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.