Senior iOS Developer
THIS ROLE CAN BE OFFICE BASED OR FULLY REMOTE
ComeOn Group is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. A lot of things have happened since 2008 when ComeOn was founded. Today we are a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses in our portfolio.We are a fast paced company that keeps on challenging the industry by catching the next big opportunity!
We are searching for an iOS app developer with a great team spirit and a drive to explore new technologies to join our Istanbul team. In our office in Istanbul, we are a tight gang of 17 employees with various backgrounds and we hope that you want to be our 18th colleague. Having fun and staying curious is very important to us, so we mean it when we say that you will have a really good time working with us at Frontech / Comeon Group.
What will your day be like? What will you do?
- Developing our iOS app using the newest iOS/Swift technologies,
- Maintaining and managing releases (Develop necessary CI, CD processes),
- Maintenance of the apps. (Stability, Crashes etc.)
- Attending dailies, groomings and other ceremonies that are required by the agile methodology of the team.
- Follow the updates that have been done in our Website, implement necessary changes accordingly. (Remember our main product is a Webview Wrapper App.)
Technical Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in development of large scale mobile applications with multiple brandings.
- Proficiency in Swift Language and ability to deliver testable code.
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns (incl. MVC, MVVM, MVP).
- Ability to manage and organize release procedures of multiple Apps. Familiar with Mobile CI/CD tools. (Gitlab CI)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms. (The role requires a lot of vanilla solutions to a wide variety of software challenges.)
- Personal abilities: Good communication skills in English, team player and self driven/sufficient on technical solutions. Can execute on bigger projects without additional support.
Technical Skills Desired (Nice to have):
- Bilingual (technically),
- Experience with Webview Wrappers (Hybrid Mobile Development)
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Lunch allowance each week
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!