Senior IT Architect
Required SkillsBIM (Building information modeling) Communication Customer Needs Java REST API SOAP
Our client is a leading company of digital technology.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions;
- Lead projects and project teams, making high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing the framework for development and integration solutions;
- Work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/implementation, and testing phases;
- Responsible for delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for our international high profile client base.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline;
- Experience in Integration and Mule will be given preference.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (in English), additional languages will be considered an asset;
- Deep knowledge of Java and web services, and have worked with XML and JSON;
- Passionate about technology, driven by delivering customer-focused solutions;
- Ability to work independently;
- A proven desire for continual self-development;
- Delegates effectively ensure timely deliverables and manage change as needed;
- Willing to travel as needed.