Senior Java Developer
Our client is a software company providing services in the iGaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support the Java back-end;
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures and conduct code reviews;
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation;
- Achieve e-commerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change;
- Confirm architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests;
- Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related field;
- Have at least 5 years of software development experience;
- Have worked in the betting domain for at least 3 years or eCommerce for at least 5 years;
- Have experience with the Italian regulation and the protocols published by Sogei (e.g., PSQF, PACG, PGDA etc.);
- Exposure to other jurisdictions will be considered an asset (e.g., Malta, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark);
- Have previous experience in Agile projects for at least 3 years;
- Have previously worked on projects on Java based technologies for at least 4 years;
- Have good knowledge of both Italian and English language.
- Ability to perform in an extremely dynamic environment with fast changing requirements;
- Have multitasking skills;
- Be committed, enthusiastic, innovative, and commercially aware;
- Be able to work independently but also as a part of a team;
- Have problem solving skills.