Senior KYC Specialist
Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail CFT Compliance English KYC Organizational Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The selected person will be reporting to the Internal Compliance Supervisor;
- Work within the Internal Compliance Team to ensure a smooth and compliant client on-boarding process;
- Work with the Team to ensure a regular and compliant ongoing monitoring process of the company’s clients;
- Ensure that the Firm’s internal AML/CFT-related policies, procedures, and controls are adhered to across all teams;
- Liaise with firms within the company network to ensure the independence in providing services to the company’s clients;
- Work with the Team to implement action plans in response to audit/review findings and compliance violations;
- Assist in conducting customer risk assessments;
- Assist the Internal Compliance Supervisor in responding to requests for information received from the regulator.
- Hold a university degree or equivalent in a legal, criminology or compliance related discipline;
- Have two (2) to three (3) years’ experience preferably in an AML/CFT or regulatory compliance role;
- Have a clear understanding of all AML/CFT compliance-related laws and regulations;
- Have excellent spoken and written English.
- An honest individual with a drive to work;
- An individual with excellent attention to detail.