Senior Legal Associate (Fund & Real Estate)
Required SkillsAML Bachelors Degree in Law Communication Corporate Services KYC Law Supervising Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with clients;
- Analyze and interpret documents, regulations and procedures;
- Daily legal and administration tasks for funds;
- Review and drafting of the board, shareholder resolutions and related documents;
- Handle client portfolio including compliance, KYC and AML aspects;
- Handle client communication for all corporate and administrative matters as well as communication with third parties;
- Keep the funds and related entities in legal good standing;
- Liquidation of companies;
- Actively participate in growing and marketing our business;
- Participate as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation;
- Supervise the work of Associates and Junior Associates.
- Hold a Master degree in law or professional studies;
- Have 4 – 6 years of working experience in corporate or funds;
- Experience in the fund industry will be considered advantageous.
- Someone that wants to succeed and be challenged;
- Excellent team-player and communicator;
- Be open-minded and flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely manner;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a bonus.