Senior Officer – Private Clients
Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Microsoft Office Suite Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing legal and administrative assistance in the areas of Immigration in the Law Firm;
- Assistance to HNWIs with relocation to Malta, client relationship management within the firm and coordination of clients’ other legal queries with different practice groups;
- Maintaining client relationship and risk management within the firm and coordination of clients’ other legal and tax queries with different practice groups;
- Liaising with local immigration and tax authorities, on behalf of clients;
- Redesigning of service in response to business needs.
- Previous experience working in similar environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Attentive to detail;