Senior Risk Officer
Required SkillsICAAP ILAAP Microsoft Office Reporting Risk analysis Risk Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading corporate bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Head of the division as well as other department officers;
- Participates in the on-going development and delivery of risk management strategy as well as the maintenance of the RAF for the entire Bank;
- Participates in the planning, design, and implementation of an overall risk management process for the Bank including the compilation and maintenance of a risk register;
- Participates in the risk management framework updates in the way that it identifies, consolidates and prioritizes all risks (financial and non-financial) faced by the Bank;
- Participate in the risk assessment and evaluation of the pertinent risks affecting the business model of the Bank;
- Participate in the review (or drafting as necessary) of policies, procedures, BCP, etc;
- Monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and market risk;
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory and Group’s reporting, including amongst others, ICAAP, ILAAP, LFCP, Recovery Plan, COREPs, as well the conduct of the annual RCSA;
- Assist in the drafting / fine-tuning of policies and compliance to standards;
- Analysis of new and emerging regulations including their impact and application on the Bank’s business;
- Assist in the reporting, as required, to the BoD, senior management, and the Group’s relevant functions.
- At least 3-5 years' of experience in Banking or Financial services;
- Experience in Risk Management;
- A University Degree in Banking, Risk, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering, as well as a professional qualification(s) in Risk Management;
- Good knowledge of the local regulatory reporting environment and the CRR/CRDIV framework.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in MS Office and specifically in advanced Excel functions;
- Wide knowledge in operational, credit, market and liquidity risk areas;
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Excellent leadership, and analytical skills;
- Assertive and confident;
- Team player and flexible according to priorities.