Senior Software Developer
Required Skills.NET Framework Agile Communication Docker SCRUM SOAP
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications/APIs in an agile environment;
- Mentoring and supporting other software developers in the team;
- Assist the team with architectural decisions, design, and implementation of new software requirements;
- Ensuring quality control across the board;
- Optimizing and replacing legacy systems with new architecture;
- Giving third level expert and product support when needed;
- Adhering to best practices in software development;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in software development using Java and Spring;
- Experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST;
- Experience building software using TDD and BDD;
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architecture, messaging frameworks and paradigms;
- Will be considered an asset Experience breaking down monolithic applications using event-driven microservices, CQRS, NoSQL database, and working in an agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker;
- Personable, trustworthy and approachable;
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.