Senior Software Developer .NET
Required Skills.NET Agile Attention to Detail Bachelor Degree C CSS Docker Information Technology Leadership MSsql React RESTful Support Teamwork TypeScript Vue.js
Our client is a leading IT services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop client, server and web applications;
- Follow the SDLC, working in an Agile environment;
- Ensure the delivery of quality products and material;
- Analyse system requirements and delegate development tasks;
- Compile technical specifications;
- Draft software and application operating procedures;
- Keep yourself up to date with latest developments within your segment;
- Develop technical specifications and architecture;
- Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Mentor and support your peers.
- Hold a Degree in Information Technology or Business and Computing;
- Experience with using best practices, concepts and patterns such as Domain-Driven;
- In-dept knowledge of C#;
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET development and MS SQL Server;
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Be familiar with Web Services;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, React or Vue.js, Sass or LESS, Docker ,CI/CD, DevExpress, Oracle Database and other NoSQL databases such as Elastic and Neo4j, will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in implementing, maintaining and customising Microsoft SharePoint will be considered an asset.
- Be highly motivated, organised and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Be a team player;
- Strong attention to detail and eager to learn new technologies;
- Leadership skills;
- Be a problem-solver;
- Have analytical skills.