Senior Systems Specialist – Assurance Systems Management
Define the future with us!
We’re on the search for a bright, technical wizard who is up to the challenge of sustaining our Assurance Systems domain by maintaining, upgrading and supporting our Faults and Performance Monitoring platform, and assisting in the design and execution of upcoming integration projects, all supporting our Mobile, Fixed, Broadband and IP networks and services.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a Technical IT or Engineering field;
- Desirable technical skills: LINUX, SQL, Database, Scripting, Reporting;
- Problem solving and logical skills;
- Ability to work well within a team;
Here’s how to score some extra points:
- Familiarity with Telecom Networks (SDH, IP Core, Mobile & RAN, Fixed & Broadband);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a positive attitude and can-do approach;
- Have previous experience managing a team;
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking the lead in designing, monitoring and executing integration projects;
- Providing technical leadership in the R&D of Assurance tools across all technical teams;
- Managing the execution of projects, the implementation and execution of operational procedures as well as preventive and corrective maintenance procedures, the compilation and analysis of statistics, amongst other ad-hoc tasks;
- Working closely with product owners and other team members to design, develop and provide continued support to integration projects;
- Conducting acceptance testing, modifications or updating system configurations;
- Providing support for the Assurance Systems managed by the Department;
- Adapting systems to reflect changes in the network;
- Mentoring NOC employees on tools managed by the Department;
- Providing accurate network state visibility to the NOC teams using visualisation tools;
- Responsible for the accurate production of faults statistics, performance KPIs and threshold notifications;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now!