Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- Tech (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Our TA team is a busy work-force and we are now looking for a Senior TA Specialist to jump on board for a 12 month contract to assist with this ongoing demand. We are after a driven motivated person who thrives under pressure, loves meeting people and has a knack for assessing good fit for our organisation in accordance to our values!
As our Senior TA Specialist you will form part of our People team working closely with our dedicated TA team in Malta and HR advisors spread across other locations. You will be busy coordinating recruitment processes from start to finish, taking full ownership and management of your roles. We expect you are highly communicative, thrive when speaking with people and building relationships with colleagues and hiring managers. You are able to build great rapport and have razor sharp selection skills to be able to select the best talent within tight deadlines, whilst maintaining an objective and integral approach.
To be able to spin many plates at the same time is a skill, to be able to do this and remain calm and professional is an entirely different ball game! This person will feel rewarded when they make job offer and get a buzz when they see the candidate status moving from ‘interview stage’ to ‘hired’. They will feel pride in knowing that they have added value to our organisation whilst also having a huge hand in the talent succession planning for our business.
Forming part of our busy People team means you will also be involved with assisting with some tasks related to HR admin as required, giving you great exposure to new fields and policies within a multicultural organisation. Ultimately we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a true ‘go-getter’ who is happy to lend a helping hand and give things a go whilst delivering to the best of their ability!
This role is not for the faint-hearted. We receive plenty of applications daily that need to be reviewed as well as a busy recruitment calendar to manage. Our hiring managers are demanding and rightly so – getting resources into our organisation in a timely manner is key to keeping our operations running smoothly and ensuring our teams don’t feel the hit of open vacancies for too long. If you ask our hiring managers “when do you need this person to start?” you can expect to be told “yesterday”. Are you so detail oriented that you can review umpteen CV’s in a day and pick out the key points and make decisions on suitability for our organisation? Do you feel confident conducting phone screens with multi national candidates and chasing feedback status from our busy hiring managers? If these questions have a resounding “YES!” from you then apply without delay!
So, lets break it down a bit.. What will you get up to day to day?
- Talent Sourcing- proactively using channels to search for talent and headhunting via social media, job boards, career fairs and other relevant channels, aside from receiving direct applications
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, with global focus on roles based across multiple locations within ComeOn Group
- Taking initial screening
- Organising and scheduling interviews with all parties in a timely manner
- Sending assignments if needed
- Providing feedback/updates to candidates on their application along the process
- Processing reference requests
- Presenting offers
- Ensuring a positive employee experience from the commencement of employment
- Taking full ownership and managing your roles and applications on our ATS whilst giving regular feedback to the TA manager.
- Proactively increasing our Talent Pool of candidates for future growth and suggesting better ways of working
- Reviewing Job Descriptions from hiring managers and assisting to create them when necessary
- Creating Job Ads and always adapting to the ComeOn TOV (tone of voice) to attract the best talent on social media platforms, proposing creative and engaging recruitment material and advertising
- Supporting with employer branding activities together with the People team, by proposing creative and engaging recruitment material and advertising
- Supporting with managing the external advertising and keeping within allocated budget
- Keeping up with the latest trends of talent acquisition and new exposure possibilities for the organisation
- Assisting with updating content on career page/social media channels relating to recruitment
- Sending out internal communication on new roles together with People team
- Providing regular feedback on overall recruitment, recruitment costs, effectiveness of recruitment channels to TA Manager and maintaining reports as requested
- Assisting the TA Manager with any specific recruitment projects as required
- Working with the HR Team to ensure a smooth on-boarding process
- Assisting with relocation arrangements, Work Permits and other HR admin related tasks as required
- Providing feedback/updates to candidates and hiring team
- Be a brand ambassador and represent the ComeOn experience and values at all times
What’s your background?
You come with 5+ years recruitment experience within the igaming industry with good knowledge of tech recruitment, have strong communication skills and are fluent in English both written and spoken. You have experience using different channels to advertise and source candidates globally and are in your element when conducting screening calls and interviews. You are confident and have worked with ATS systems previously and have good knowledge of online advertising. You are confident using MS Office Suite & online applications, any additional tools are considered a plus. We expect you have excellent time management and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and have previous experience in social media advertising, including knowledge of Canva and/or other advertising/ design tools. You thrive under pressure with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst multitasking and keeping to set deadlines. What’s more you are proactive and enthusiastic, one who takes initiative and comes up with solutions by thinking outside the box. Your experience has given you the confidence to carry out interviews whilst providing candidates with a positive employee experience. You embrace feedback and are a transparent communicator who enjoys working closely within a multicultural team. If you have good understanding of HR practices, this would be considered a plus!
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.