Senior Tax Accountant
Required SkillsCommunication Microsoft Office Supervising TAX Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Department’s Tax Supervisors on the technical aspects of the team’s work;
- Be exposed to a broad client base and this role will cover a wide spectrum of tax compliance related matters;
- Part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients;
- Supervising the work done by the more junior members of the team, on a portfolio of clients;
- Handling the more complex Income tax and VAT related work across the different business sectors;
- Mentoring junior members of the team;
- Meetings with clients.
- Be a fully qualified accountant;
- Possession of a Professional Certificate in Taxation;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities;
- Strong leadership skills and be able to work on own initiative;
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality.