SEO Executive (Finnish Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Data Analysis Finnish Problem Solving Reporting SEO Supervising Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available;
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Provide input on on-page and off-page content formatting;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines;
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects;
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc.);
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends;
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position, within the iGaming sector;
- Experience in implementing SEO initiatives.
- Have excellent communication skills in Finnish (native) and English;
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs;
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference;
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth;
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Fitness and Well-being package.