SEO Onsite Specialist
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new SEO Onsite Specialist.
This role will be responsible for executing the SEO plans, tactics and strategy on a variety of brands and markets.
You will be part of the SEO team managing content and enhancing the onsite factors of the Betsson Group’s domains.
The Global onsite team which is part of the Global SEO team, which is in-turn, part of the Global Marketing Department. We are a group of people who provide a great organic channel user experience to our customers and focus on improving conversions from our organic acquisition channels. The team comprises people who want to constantly learn and develop their skills with a professional attitude, fantastic culture, and a drive to improve business performance.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Be the expert for on-site SEO optimisation, including site architecture, crawling, indexation, ranking signals, and on-page optimisation
- Communicate and report on activity, performance, and KPIs of content
- Perform day-to-day execution of SEO operations related to on-site optimisation, meta data optimisation, CTR optimisation
- Collaborate with Content Strategist and CRO / UX Designer to execute and own the content on main product pages
- Understand user journeys for non-registered customers and focus on creating a website experience that nurtures customers and converts
- Create content resources for various user journeys and touch points of non-registered customers
- A passion for content particularly in game of chance and sports
Who you are
- 2 years of SEO or equivalent in digital marketing acquisition.
- 1+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry, or background in a multi-brand environmenti
- Gaming experience (optional)
- Creative mindset
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Research tools and SEO tools
- Interest and passion for content and research
- Ability to use data to logically form solutions
- Data analysis
- Curiosity and ability to question and challenge
- Willingness to learn
- Qualification in Marketing or other related fields of study
What is in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.