Service Desk Technician
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Documentation English Inspection Linux MAC OSX Networking Organisational and Time Management Planning and Scheduling Teamwork Windows
Our client is a leading company within the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Service Desk Manager and the Service Desk Lead;
- Accurate logging, investigation, escalation and timely resolution of customer incidents and requests in relation to SLA’s;
- Handle the onsite resolution and the utilisation of remote support (troubleshooting, root cause analysis);
- Ensure that all documentation is kept up to date;
- Handle system administration duties inclusive of Windows, Mac & Linux;
- Handle user setups (accounts, distribution lists, starters, leavers process);
- Handle any hardware builds and deployment;
- Efficiently provide desktop support as well as software installation;
- Carry out pre-deployment testing for hardware and software;
- Handle the installation of all IT equipment such as PC’s, monitors, printers, scanners etc (to include some manual handling);
- Maintain and update the AssetConfiguration management system;
- Liaise with third party software, hardware and support service providers;
- Handle the production of reports in a timely and professional manner when required.
- Have at least 1 year of previous experience in an IT Service Desk environment;
- Have experience using an ITSM (eg/ Fresh Service, Jira);
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Having incident management experience would be considered an asset;
- Having experience working with remote support tools will also be considered an asset.
- Able to work with deadlines;
- Attentive to detail;
- A team player;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to work independently.