Software Support Executive
Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail Client Relations Customer Service Data Analysis Windows Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients' technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements;
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience;
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved;
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff;
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved;
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A very high level of English (written and spoken);
- Good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure;
- Have a good understanding of basic networking protocols;
- Be a quick learner and self-starter;
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Good career prospects await the right candidate;
- Bonus skills.