Sports Trader (Italian Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication eSports Italian Microsoft Office Problem Solving Research Self-motivation Sports Trading Teamwork Trader Trading
Our client is a leading company within the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor accuracy of the company's odds in the global market;
- Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate;
- Authorise bet acceptance within company guidelines;
- Liaise with senior trading personnel regarding liability levels and unusual betting patterns;
- Compilation of special markets;
- Carry out appropriate research and analysis over trading performance across competitions and markets;
- Keep up-to-date with sporting activity by following sports events and updates;
- Maintain high level of awareness on internal policies, systems and procedures.
- Must have knowledge and interest in sports, particularly European football, and betting;
- Preferably have at least 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Tools.
- Have good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Have high levels of motivation and enthusiasm;
- Be accurate and attentive to detail;
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays.