Sportsbook Analyst Team Leader
This is a key role in the growth of the ComeOn Sportsbook – supporting a more hands on approach to trading management. It is also a leadership role for somebody who has relevant experience and is ready to take the next step in his career.
Leading and being part of the sportsbook analytics team, this role will take on daily tasks such as markets monitoring, customer assessment, margin tracking, report creation and others.
Primary function – support sportsbook management and lead the team to achieve business targets and optimize the existing operations. In short span take full ownership of the core trading team and its deliverables. Support risk & trading manager by taking on execution of larger projects.
Purpose – work as part of the sportsbook department by following the companies business strategy. Based on experience take the leadership role in a team.
Deliverables – product monitoring, markets adjustment, reporting, specials creation, margin tracking, trading product optimization.
- Create and manage team’s schedule including vacation approvals.
- Educate team members based on best practices and own experience.
- Assure betting offers compliance in regulated markets.
- Keep up clear communication with his direct manager.
- Flag potential issues by trying to see few steps ahead.
- Report on trading performance by sports/countries/brands.
- Control markets liability and larger scale risk exposure.
- Monitor the Sportsbooks’ performance and communicate any bugs.
- Research, collect and compare industry data for competition analysis.
- Monitor sportsbook product across multiple brands in different regions.
- Analyse reports to identify potential risk patterns and take mitigating measures.
- Handle queries and requests related to sports limits and classifications.
- Work closely with 3rd-party suppliers ensuring optimization of product offering.
- Support customer experience team in sportsbook related queries (2nd line).
- Set up special markets by following predetermined guidelines.
- Collect data for competition analysis and assure that markets are priced in line with the company’s trading strategy.
- Suggest numbers backed improvements to the trading strategy.
- Take on any ad-hoc tasks within the sportsbook team.
- Fluent professional level of English (both written and verbal)
- Strong passion for sports and comprehensive knowledge of betting is essential.
- Broad experience in a sportsbook environment with minimum 3+ years of trading background.
- Familiarity with trading templates, risk limits, exposure management, time discounts, overround.
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience in balancing multiple projects at once is essential.
- Brings creativity and innovative ways of thinking.
- Forms not only his own but also team’s workflow in order to better meet the business needs.
- Highly numerate, takes mathematical approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding of statistics with clear view on correlation between probabilities and odds.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, data analytics.
- Likes to work with data and understands the core variables behind sports betting models.
- Detailed knowledge of different sports and understanding of their rules; also ability to define markets settlement rules.
- Structured approach to work and ability to multitask.
- Capable of managing a team and collaborating remotely.
- Great work attitude and high responsibility towards job duties considering flexibility that company offers.
- Able to set up a proper remote working station with help of employer.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, public holidays.
- Good communicator who is able to co-operate with stakeholders at various levels, as well as third party partners
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!