Sportsbook Coordinator - Netherlands
In preparation for our launch in the regulated market, we have an excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Sportsbook Coordinator – Netherlands.
You will join a top-notch team that has passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time.
If you are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
As a Sportsbook Coordinator, your focus is to execute, evaluate and optimise campaigns for your product in your market to the highest standard.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- At least one year of iGaming experience.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Passion for Sports.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Deliver a flawless customer experience across all customer touchpoints
- Write campaign copy for promotions and player activities
- Build and test all customer facing communications (SMS, Emails, landing pages, onsite messages, push notifications etc) around promotions and player activities to ensure all assets are fully QA’d, approved and ready to go live by the required date.
- Configure player rewards in our Campaign Wizard.
- Use JIRA to effectively manage all Sportsbook CRM projects and communicate with all teams and relevant stakeholders involved.
- Monitor and check our websites, and mobile apps to ensure all sports content and promotions are optimised and correctly displayed for the local market and liaise with our central teams around any updates needed.
- Improve internal processes and strategies.
- Assist with the day-to-day adhoc tasks and be the first point of reference for any questions or issues around Sportsbook CRM activities.
- In addition to standard working hours, you will also work on a roster along with other Coordinators to provide on call duty for any campaign incidents that may arise.
- Support the Sportsbook CRM Manager in conceptualising promotions and player activities.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.