Sportsbook & Gaming Manager - Denmark
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Sportsbook & Gaming Manager – Denmark
You will be directly responsible for setting the customer engagement strategy for our Gaming products in the local market including Casino, Live Casino, Poker and Bingo as well as Sports product.
You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to drive retention and engagement, conversion rates with attractive welcome offers, improve customer satisfaction and increase overall player lifetime value whilst overseeing that regulations are being followed.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Work alongside central teams to ensure that the content roadmap is positioned and executed in line with the local customer value proposition, and that we are competitive on game launches and sportsbook offers.
- You are a local expert in Sportsbook and Gaming and have a deep understanding of the market, product, and your customers. You will feed in requirements to the relevant teams to improve local journeys and experiences.
- Design welcome offers and CRM offers targeting new and existing players, supporting acquisition marketing teams to drive more new customers and more traffic with existing ones.
- Build gaming/sports engagement strategy across all BTL-channels to take the player experience to the next level and be extremely confident with retention tactics using hyper segmentation to drive market growth.
- Manage customer campaigns to drive retention and customer growth objectives (deposit conversion, churn reduction, and upsell).
- Take a data-driven approach to activities across all BTL channels and continually tweak and improve offers to maximise profitability.
- Manage and optimize player incentive’s budget for Sports and use prediction modelling to invest CRM spend in the right customer segments to drive upsell and minimise waste.
- Drive campaign conversion optimisation testing by experimenting with creatives, copy, audience, reward type and reward value.
- Work closely with Customer Support team to identify and fix campaign customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers.
- Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of local campaigns and activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
Who you are
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- iGaming industry experience essential.
- Fluent in Danish & English, both spoken and written.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.